Program will be announced soon!
- Researchers and Technology Developers (~48% of Last Year Attendees)
- Equipment Manufacturers, Network Providers and Other Acquisition Authorities (~52% of Last Year Attendees)
- Investors, Regulators and Analysts
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the advanced wireless community who can help you in advancing your organizations objectives
- Access to technical papers, presentations and tutorials providing updates on the latest advances in the innovative use of spectrum and advancing radio technologies that support essential or critical communications
- Insight into new products and services being offered at all levels of the wireless value chain to address your specific requirements
- Updates on market requirements and changes in regulation that could impact your organization in the next 12 months and beyond.
Extended versions of the top papers from WInnComm and WInnComm Europe have been featured in the following Springer Journals:
Abstracts due for presentation proposals (papers optional; no peer review):
8 January 2017
EXTENDED until 1 February 2017
Notification of abstract acceptance:
6 March 2017
Final Camera Ready Papers and Presentations due:
1 May 2017
Email abstract no longer than 500 words to papers-europe@WirelessInnovation.org. Include names of authors and affiliations with country please.