Registration is open!
Simon Saunders (Google) and Pierre-Jean Muller (RED Technologies)
Learn more about our Keynotes here
Are you in advanced wireless technologies, as a researcher, product developer or marketer?
Join our Innovation Showcase and make an impact on your target market [learn more]
- Researchers and Technology Developers (~48% of Last Year Attendees)
- Equipment Manufacturers, Network Providers and Other Acquisition Authorities (~52% of Last Year Attendees)
- Investors, Regulators and Analysts
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the advanced wireless community who can help you in advancing your organizations objectives
- Access to technical papers, presentations and tutorials providing updates on the latest advances in the innovative use of spectrum and advancing radio technologies that support essential or critical communications
- Insight into new products and services being offered at all levels of the wireless value chain to address your specific requirements
- Updates on market requirements and changes in regulation that could impact your organization in the next 12 months and beyond.
Extended versions of the top papers from WInnComm and WInnComm Europe have been featured in the following Springer Journals:
No Onsite Registration –
you must register online by 12noon Eastern-US on September 30, 2016
Abstracts due for presentation proposals (papers optional; no peer review):
27 May 2016
Extended to 17 June 2016
Notification of abstract acceptance:
10 June 2016
Revised to 24 June 2016
Final Camera Ready Papers and Presentations due:
26 September 2016